World War III
Amateurs talk about operations or strategy, but professionals talk about the logistics of war.
6 May 2022
War in Ukraine: Is the West already a party to the conflict? If news informs that in Mariupol twenty thousand civilians died, then according to me, many times it was told that civilians should leave, but civilians were not leaving. Why? Because Zelensky told these civilians to take arms and fight soldiers. In that case, civilians are combatants and during the war, it happens. I am against war and I blame Zelensky more than Putin.
What should be the end game of war regarding Ukraine? Zelensky committed a mistake. But whatever happened it has happened, Now the question is what to do next? Should this war explode into World War III? This is now the only question that needs to be discussed. How can we avoid world war? Why does Zelensky not surrender to save further deterioration of the war fire and war destruction of humanity and property? Russia wants to tell Russians that Russia is a world power and US and NATO should not poke Russians. This cannot be achieved till Ukraine surrenders.
Germany and France should remain neutral. https://twitter.com/DrBabst
Putin shall continue till the last possibility of Ukraine's surrender. https://twitter.com/MalteLehming
25 April 2022
Russia-Ukraine War has completed 60 days. Many cities of Ukraine Faced major destruction in these 60 days. Watch this video to know more. Race of supreme power of the world is on. NATO may soon attack Russia before 9 May 2022. War machine manufacturers are showing the capacity for the destruction of their weapons. Humanity is crying in Ukraine and Russia is also bleeding. No country shall be neutral.
Only God can help.
24 April 2022
Swasti Rao explains Ukraine and the Russian war. But CIA was training Ukraine people and militia since 2008 as per Swasti Rao. Duration is 58:12 Minutes. Listen to the position of the UN from 50:00 onwards. UN is only a week spectacular. UN cannot act till G5 have veto power. India is a middle power and a great old civilization. India needs Russia for defense equipment and against China, the Taliban. Maritime India we need the US. Three fourth of World trade is passing through its seaside. Putin's kleptocracy is a good book. Energy politics, Russian foreign policy. On China there are many books. It is reported in Master Class by the Lallantop.
In this episode, Saurabh Dwivedi interviews Swasti Rao research fellow IDSA on the Russia Ukraine war. You can read these books to understand this issue 1. The Foreign Policy of Russia: Changing Systems, Enduring Interests by Robert H. Donaldson, Vidya Nadkarni. ( latest edition .. 2019 or 2020) by Routledge. 2. Weak Strongman: The Likits of Power in Putin’s Russia” by Timothy Frye. 3. Putin’s kleptocracy By Karen dawisha 4. The New Map: Energy, Climate, and the Clash of Nations Book by Daniel Yergin
19 April 2022
Ukraine, with the help of international investigators, has started a probe on the allegations of mass graves dug up to bury the dead, which many believe were executions of civilians by Russian forces.
3. On this episode of Global National: Once viewed as a safe haven for Ukrainians, Russian missile strikes have killed at least seven people in Lviv, as Russia expands its attacks. As Redmond Shannon reports, civilians are increasingly worried nowhere is safe. WARNING: This video contains disturbing content. Viewer discretion is advised.As Russian forces also close in on Mariupol, Ukraine, there are now concerns the Russian military may have captured Canadians holed up inside the city's Azovstal steel plant. Abigail Bimman explains why their options for help may be limited and how Russia could end up exploiting those people. In France, the presidential election is a close race between incumbent President Emmanuel Macron and far-right candidate Marine Le Pen. Eric Sorensen explains why NATO allies are worried about Le Pen winning and how the election results could have major implications for the war in Ukraine. Back in Canada, a new survey by the Angus Reid Institute suggests Canadians aren't keeping their faith, with only 18 per cent identifying as religiously committed. Others say some religions are harmful to society. Mike Drolet explains why more Canadians are losing their religion. Family and friends are mourning the death of Karanveer Sahota. The 16-year-old Edmonton boy is among a growing number of students killed in school-related violence across Canada recently. Heather Yourex-West explains how tragedies like this are spurring more demands for action against bullying, how the pandemic may be worsening the mental health of teenagers and who's more vulnerable. And five weeks after the “Ever Forward” got itself stuck in the mud in the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland, the massive container ship has finally been freed. Jackson Proskow explains the expensive undertaking to refloat the enormous boat and why inconvenienced customers might have to foot some of the bill.
1. tragedy faced by Ukrainians explained by the new york times
18 April 2022
1. World war III is ready to begin. As the conflict between Russia and Ukraine has entered day 52 take a look at all the top developments from the Russia-Ukraine war. Is World looking at possible world war 3? Watch this report to know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7r8FSAGN_k India Today informs
Mearsheimer explains about chances of World War III.
China is a real threat to the US. The US should have taken Russia in confidence to fight a war with China. China is the winner due to the Ukraine war. Mearsheimer is speaking what I wrote before. The United States needs India to contain China. From India's point of view, it is not correct as the US is deeply involved with Russia and China is becoming stronger. One should understand how ruth big powers can be. Russia, the US, and China are big powers.
14 April 2022
3. John Mearsheimer explains why Russia invaded Ukraine. Mearsheimer blames the United States for this. Russians feel an existential threat. Nuclear weapons may be used if Russia is threatened beyond certain limits. It is hard to say where the red lines are, but if Russian forces suffer losses by US intelligence to Ukraine and weapons, then there is a danger of nuclear war.
Putin is getting impatient.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wi_0oiZ7vU CNN news.
1. Why Ukraine is important to Russia? WSJ informs: Russia is persevering in its war in Ukraine despite setbacks, sanctions, and condemnation from many countries. WSJ’s Ann Simmons explains why deep cultural and political ties, its strategic location, and potential resources have made the former Soviet Republic a target for Moscow. Photo composite: Eve Hartley
13 April 2022New Zealand sends it forces to Ukraine to help Ukrainian. NZH informs on 13 April 2022. Defence Minister Peeni Henare thanks Defence Force personnel at Whenuapai Airbase before they boarded a C-130 Hercules aircraft bound for Europe to help distribute military aid to Ukraine.
Aotearoa's recent support of Ukraine has New Zealand's Defence Force Commander believing we are no longer a "neutral" country - Newshub informs.
12 April 2022
6 April 2022
In an exclusive talk with India Today's Shiv Aroor, Zia Mian has spoken about Russia going Nuclear. "Nuclear war can possibly destroy the entire world," said Zia Mian, Science and Security Global Program, Princeton University.
This is the computer assimilation at Princeton University, New Jersey. Politicians cannot understand it. This is a real example of the Thucydides effect. Russia is feeling insecure as NATO is strengthening its muscle and expanding. Europe may feel the heat and tragedy again. But nuclear holocaust may affect humanity due to no sunlight on the earth for twenty years. This is known as Mahabharata.
If Zelensky provoked citizens of Ukraine to take arms and arms provided by America and NATO companies, then in that case, if Russian soldiers kill those civilians with arms and without arms, it can not be a war crime. In a war, there is no war crime. If at all it is, then the victor decides whom to punish. Whosoever loses, is a war criminal. Once the war shall be fought on European borders, Russia may be affected but Europe may destroy completely. This artificial computer demonstration confirms how it may happen. I did not show the scenes of Butcha and other Ukrainian cities destroyed by Russia and Ukraine.
3 April 2022
Russia would only use nuclear weapons in the context of the Ukraine conflict if it were facing an "existential threat," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov. U.S. and NATO are supplying weapons to Ukraine. War is not ending. Just like WWII, to end the war quickly and save further destruction of capital and humanity, nuclear war may be the last resort. Can Zelensky be compared with MGR of Tamil Nadu and NTR of Andhra Pradesh? People in democracy should elect an experienced politician. This may be the lesson of the Ukraine and Russia war. May God bless European and humanity.
25 March 2022
India Today informs that Zelensky may try to negotiate with Russia to end the conflict, as he has tried all tricks and the west is not helping by declaring a no-fly zone or joining the war with Ukraine. "The war between Russia-Ukraine has now been completed for 1 month and the relentless bombardment continues from the Russian side. India Today's Rajesh Pawar has brought all the latest of the Russia-Ukraine War." Take a look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC-UlIHSmAQ
24 March 2022
1. India Today explains about chances of World war III as Ukrian Russia war continues. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaAXmbo7YDg
2. Cold War 2.0
Russia and Cold War 2.0 " After Russia did not rule out the use of nuclear weapons in Ukraine, the US created contingency plans in case Moscow uses its more powerful weapons amid the war.The team of national security officials, known as the Tiger Team, is also considering responses if Russia attacks convoys in NATO territories bringing weapons and aid to Ukraine, according to officials involved in the process, the New York Times reported. These contingencies will be central in an upcoming NATO meeting between the leaders of all member states on March 24, the report added. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov on Tuesday said Russia would only use nuclear weapons in the context of the Ukraine conflict if it were facing an 'existential threat'. "We have a concept of domestic security, and it's public. You can read all the reasons for nuclear arms to be used," Peskov said. "So if it is an existential threat for our country, then it can be used in accordance with our concept."
Russia Ukraine War
https://unnwo.blogspot.com/2022/02/russia-ukrain-2022.html from 7 December 2021 to 23 March 2022.
https://unnwo.blogspot.com/2022/01/ukraine.html from 25 December 2015 to 26 February 2022.